Our baskets are strong and reliable. They are made of natural materials - cane, wood and leather. Baskets are equipped with a dropline, fire extinguisher, extinguishing cloth, first-aid kit, burner support rods and rod covers in a bag as standard. And of course a bottle of champagne Chateau Kubíček.
|Typical weight **
|Persons (max)||Bottom design|
|K7||0.88 x 0.88||50||1 (2)||round|
|K10||0.88 x 1.16||60||2 (3)||round|
|K11||1.00 x 1.16||70||2 (4)||round|
|K12||1.16 x 1.16||80||3 (5)||round|
|K13||1.16 x 1.25||80||3 (4)||angle|
|K13 Sport||0.95 x 1.26||45||2 (3)||angle|
|K15||1.16 x 1.35||85||4 (5)||round|
|K16||1.16 x 1.45||90||5 (6)||round|
|K17||1.16 x 1.45||90||5 (6)||angle|
|K18||1.16 x 1.55||100||5 (7)||round|
|K22||1.25 x 1.80||105||6 (8)||angle|
|K25P||1.25 x 2.10||135||6+1 (8)||angle|
|K32T||1.60 x 2.40||180||6-8+1 (10)||angle|
|K32TT||1.60 x 2.50||190||8+1 (10)||angle|
|K40Y||1.60 x 2.70||220||8-10+1 (12)||angle|
|K50Y/T||1.60 x 3.00||240||10-12+1 (14)||angle|
|K50TT||1.60 x 3.00||260||12+1 (14)||angle|
|K60TT||1.60 x 3.80||320||12-16+1 (18)||angle|
|K70TT||1.60 x 4.40||370||16-20+1 (22)||angle|
|K80TT||1.60 x 4.80||390||20-24+1 (26)||angle|
|K100TT||1.60 x 6.10||550||28+2 (30)||angle|
|K110TT||1.60 x 6.60||600||32+2 (34)||angle|
* Dimensions quoted in this section are the exact measurements of the base of the basket. To comfortably accomodate the basket on an open trailer you should add approximately 8-10 cms for the rope handles. If you are planning to use a closed trailer then allow 15-20 cms more to accommodate the padded leather at the top of the basket.
** It's a typical, average weight of standard equipped basket. It means incl the bag, fire extinguisher, handling rope etc.
Design of the basket bottom
Most of the small baskets have a round bottom corner with a wooden floor and "X" underlay, though few others and all bigger baskets from K22 above have a right angle with a white leather round the corner, plywood floor and runners longways. The difference you can see best on the picture and the used design for the basket models you can find in the table above.
|K22 basket||K25P basket||K32T basket|
Combinations of envelopes and baskets
- A door in the 'upper' compartments gives easy access and is firmly locked shut in flight.
- Colour coded internal rope handles make briefing passengers easier.
- Lifting handles at mid basket height reduce back problems on the rare occasion that the basket has to be carried.
- Pulpit rails improve security for the pilot and look ever-so-pretty.
- Padding above and behind the handles reduce the number of bruised knuckles.
- "Mirror finish" undersides to the heat shields give passengers a different view of their flight.
- Side runners, hidden in this view, protect the basket during drag landings.
- Substantial leather leggings designed to protect hoses and passengers. Suede is a standard, leather as option on request.
- Ignis triple and quad burners. Putting the fire where you want it.
- Lots more extras to make your basket exactly what you and your customers want - at a price that will not break the bank.